City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: REF574C
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
As a part of newly formed Supply Chain Hub in Warsaw we are currently looking for a Team Assistant to Support the operational activities of the Planning & Supply Team, with a focus on specific tasks related to Customer Service, and support the Planning & Supply teams located outside of Poland
- Support the team on daily activities related to customs clearance documentation for clients
- Supporting the contract management of our distributors
- Manage registration and contracts with Chamber of Commerce, notary, external entities
- Preparation & coordination of meetings, appointments, etc.
- Acting as contact & support to graduates and apprentices
- Maintaining the local time management system
- Acting as substitution of other team assistants (e.g. holiday & sickness absence)
- Preparation of presentations, correspondence, reports/statistics etc. as required
Skills & Experience
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Language skills: Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Very good communication skills
- Self-driven, pro-active work style
- Awareness of intercultural relationships
- Networking skills
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.