City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: REF553C
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Manage the Team of Projects Manufacturing and corresponding Project Portfolios to ensure that processes and systems related projects for the GSC function are delivered in quality, budget and time and in line with IB standards.
This includes the demand management and project prioritisation with clients, risk and dependency management, resource planning and the continuous development of the project management capabilities in the team.
To ensure that projects are delivered in quality, budget and time and in line with IB standards
- Engage with clients to capture and prioritize project demands
- Manage dependencies between projects in assigned area of responsibility
- Continuously further develop the project management skills within the team
Project Management of own project
- Initiate, Define, Implement, Handover and Review own projects
- Manage own project within agreed quality, time and budget and according to IB standards and methodology
- Monitor and actively mitigate risks of own project
- Identify and continuously liaise with stakeholders of own project
Project Portfolio Delivery
- Ensure that projects are delivered in quality, budget and time and in line with IB standards independent whether a project manager is internal or external, covering process and/or systems driven initiatives, i.e. new and re-design of processes incl. systems solutions next to updates continuous improvements and integration
- Support Governance of assigned project portfolio(s)
- Coordination of the team of project managers to ensure achievement of objectives
- Manage a transparent and efficient resource planning and allocation process for the project managers
- Initiate and run an efficient management process of project dependencies between the projects
- Engage regularly with project clients to capture and prioritize project demands
- Identify and liaise with stakeholder in various parts of the organisation (GSC, Markets, Factories, Global IT, Corporate Functions…)
Development of project management team
- Continuously develop the project management skills in the team
- Drive the development and implementation of further templates and processes to drive efficiency
- Increase the know-how of the project managers on existing and newly developed processes and systems
- Regularly engage with internal and external customers to identify and drive improvement potentials
- Ensure the execution of regular project reviews and manage the incorporation of lessons learned within the projects
- Manage investment planning and control processes for the projects that fall into the area of responsibility
- Manage project reporting requests from internal and external contacts and authorities
- Provide resource availability and requirement forecasts to foster cross-functional exchange of project managers for increased flexibility
Skills & Experience
- Excellent project management skills (especially in international cross-functional projects)
- Good understanding process & system landscape
- Solid IS understanding
- At least 5 years of experience within Supply Chain/logistics function, preferably FMCG industry
- Networking skills
- Ability to work in an international team and to lead a team (excellent leadership skills)
- Excellent communication skills (towards senior management and in cross-cultural teams)
- Language skills: English fluent in written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
Good to have
Language skills: other languages than English are an advantage
Sound and broad process knowhow on IB Global Supply Chain Processes and Systems
- Existing network within international IB Supply Chain organisations and towards key stakeholder
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.