Department: Product Integrity & Compliance
City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: REF576K
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
Responsible for Imperial Brands Next Generation Product Quality Management System (IMB’s NGP QMS) ensuring that it is fit for purpose and that documentation and training system are maintained. Central point of contact for wider stakeholder group of Quality Management System process owners and champions.
In addition, takes ownership for the Management processes within the NGP QMS, in particular, Quality Systems Management, Quality Audit and Quality Risk Management as well as a number of Operational Processes.
- Ownership and Oversight of the NGP QMS – including Quality Policy and Manual, being the go-to person within the organisation, giving advice and training where required
- Ensures QMS remains fit-for-purpose in the organizational context of strategic ambition and innovation pipeline
- Promotes organisational awareness, standardization and importance of QMS
- Own, develop and co-ordinate document creation related to management and operational processes (as defined in Quality Manual)
- Partners with central functions to ensure QMS is rolled out appropriately, fully embedded and that trainings are executed and appropriately recorded
- Leads community of central QMS champions to ensure standardization and best practice sharing
- Verification of QMS effectiveness and ensure continuous improvement – being pragmatic in approach and identifying, where appropriate, optimized ways of working with all stakeholders
- Defines, tracks and owns KPIs for QMS implementation across all sites and central functions
- Takes a view across all Imperial’s product portfolio for meaningful standardization and extension of the QMS scope
- Preparation, participation and follow-up of any internal or external audits
- Provide an accurate, independent assessment of company compliance and identify/communicate risks related to the quality and compliance of our products
- Collaborate within QC to keep the QMS Document Management System fit-for-purpose
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of QMS & GxP
- Knowledge of (pharmaceutical) FDA/EU/ROW QMS & GxP requirements
- Fluent communicator – Excellent English language skills spoken and written
- Good presentation and training skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to bring complex system to clear overview
- Intercultural awareness
- Pro-active, motivated
- Flexible, agile and willingness to travel
- Extensive knowledge of MS-office
- Innovative mind-set
- Master degree in (applied) sciences or equivalent due to experience
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.