City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03109
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
The main purpose of this role is providing support in continuously improving and maintaining project management standards and to support a faultless and effective Project Portfolio Management of the GSC Portfolio. To evaluate and monitor projects and programmes performance within a Portfolio, analyse the Portfolio KPIs and support the decision making process are major parts of this role.
The role operates across multiple hierarchy levels across Global Supply Chain (up to Supply Chain Leadership Team) and requires intensive communication and stakeholder management to create a good network whilst analytical and organisational skills are also key.
- Analysing Portfolio data to provide comprehensive analytics for governance bodies and Programme and Portfolio management
- Administer and facilitate Group GSC Portfolio steering groups, by providing Portfolio analytics, presentations, progress reports on Portfolio Management topics, minutes and coordination of follow-up actions
- Provide guidance and support in setting up and running project governance bodies in line with IB standards
- Supporting and enhancing the project prioritization process and develop respective analytics
- Analysing and evaluating the performance of the Portfolio and develop continuous improvement suggestions to support Portfolio delivery
- Supporting the project demand management process
- Identify and monitor Portfolio constraints and risks and provide respective data to manage dependencies
- Administer and continuously improve the company’s project reporting tool
- Support the Implementation of a new project and portfolio management tool
- Development and implementation of governance and administrative processes required to provide the appropriate framework for delivering high quality projects on time, in scope and budget in collaboration with Group Governance
- Assist in continuously developing and maintaining the knowledge sharing process within GSC
- Provide training on ITB Project Management framework, on the ITB reporting tool and on project management related processes to the project management community
Skills & Experience
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Capabilities in Power BI
- Good Process thinking
- Thorough, disciplined, well-structured and pro-active approach to tasks
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Assertive and strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening) with the ability to interact and communicate in a manner applicable to all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (365 suite)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Proven experience of working within a portfolio management role or equivalent
- Demonstrate good understanding of Project Management methodologies, project reporting and governance.
- Experience in presenting and passing on training content
- Experience with Planview or similar Project & Portfolio management tools.
- Experience with SharePoint
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.