City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE02892
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
Project Managers are responsible for leading the design, planning, and execution of a GSC project or project stream in a larger business project or programme and ensuring that it is delivered to scope, on time, on budget, and in line with business objectives. Project Managers are responsible for managing all resources, third parties and other key stakeholders such as sponsors and clients supporting project implementation.
- Engage with business stakeholders, Business Project or Programme Managers, IT Business Partners to shape requirements into a project, whether as part of a broader business programme or as a standalone initiative
- Support the development of project business cases and steward the proposed project through business and governance for sign-off to proceed
- Define the structure, scope, plan, and resources required to deliver the project. This includes necessary procurement processes
- Design and lead project governance and reporting, in line with business programme and project management standards
- Once delivery has been initiated, direct project delivery to ensure the project meets time, cost and quality requirements
- Align, monitor and control execution of the project through the project lifecycle phases
- Ensures that expenditure is properly controlled, monitored, forecasted and reported
- Support the corresponding change management process
- Ensure hand-over of the completed project deliverables and solutions to business functions
- Actively seeks out relevant lessons learned from other projects and closes projects with Post Implementation reviews to furthering own PM professional development
- Interface with business and IT/IS, as well as business and IT/IS stakeholders to report project status and manage any issues or changes
- Identify and resolve or escalate risks and issues
- Manage suppliers supporting project delivery
- Ensure that project delivery complies with regulations and company policies
- Ensure project documents are complete, accurate, up-to-date and appropriately stored
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level, ideally with background in information technology, business, economics or equivalent
- Several years of project management experience
- Experience and proven ability in managing the delivery of complex, cross-functional and cross-geography projects
- Considerable experience in project management skills, methods and techniques (planning, scheduling, project control procedures, etc.)
- Good understanding of and approach to benefits delivery
- Ability to use best practice in all aspects of a project
- Can operate effectively in collaborative and directive business environment and able to develop broad, cooperative relationships with a set of diverse stakeholders
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Substantial experience in change, risk and issue management
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strategic and tactical planning experience
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more. After completing the probation period we are happy to offer our employees the hybrid work model.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.