City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: REF513L
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
Manages the product lifecycle effectively for Branded Packaging products of Combustible product category within their dedicated Markets by ensuring product launch and change initiatives on time, according to brief and at lowest possible cost from market demand to Product delivered to the market. Ensures product change according to compliance requirements (regulatory, ESG and other company policies).
Ensures highest quality of information along the process. And is the go to person for the stakeholders in case of uncertainties.
- Serve as key point of contact and PCC consultant, providing guidance for a singular or cluster of markets supporting the initiation of Project Initiation Documents
- Ensure all projects are progressed through Product Introduction Process and authorizations are in line with the agreed decision matrix
- Initiate and Run Project Kick off Meetings
- Prepare and distribute Project Briefing documents, taking into consideration all essential information required in the process. Create and maintain project documentation
- Co-ordinate the activities of numerous internal departments along the PIP process such as Manufacturing, Product Management, Print Development etc.
- Follow up on Project status, ensuring that tasks are completed according to cost estimations, market requirements and within agreed time frame
- Proactively resolve project bottlenecks
- Provide transparency of project portfolio to the manager and project clients
Skills & Experience
- University degree in either science, engineering or business administration
- Highly engaged and proactive, self-driven.
- Able to think conceptually.
- Very good Project Management skills, having successfully ran complex projects (cross regional or cross functional) preferably related to Product Introduction
- Growth Mind-set
- Pragmatic approach driving for results (solutions) in line with business needs and stakeholder requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management and communication including close collaboration with Commercial leads.
- Knowledge of the PLM & Forecast to stock (F2S) processes and associated systems (PLM, APO, SAP…) would be advantageous
- Good intercultural, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is a must
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.