City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03421
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
We are currently looking for Print & Artwork Specialist to join our newly formed team in Warsaw. The individual will take ownership over various printing projects within Imperial Brands portfolio with responsibilities including both ensuring the timely project delivery as well as delivering highest possible quality of printing projects that will be shared across thousands of products released by the company.
- Planning and coordinating the creation of print documents (Technical Artworks & Good to Prints) incl. documentation in our PLM system for all brands
- Responsible to comply to the scheduled and adapted timings within the project briefing in alignment with the Project Coordinator
- Determination of print standards and specifications for our suppliers (print method, colours, ink maker, tool suppliers)
- One off cost estimation (Repro, tooling, etc.), creating Purchase Order and check invoice of repro & print suppliers
- Approval of first print run for new designs
- End to End timing on all process steps from Instruction to release of print documents
Skills & Experience
- Print and pack related engineering degree and or at least 3-5 years practical experiences in related areas of expertise in production, artwork or design agency or FMCG environment
- Project management experience and good analytical and process thinking skills
- Fluent English skills – verbal and written
- Pronounced capabilities of teamwork and stakeholder communication
- In depth knowledge of Offset, Gravure and Flexo printing techniques and Pre-Press technologies
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office
- Intercultural awareness
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone belongs in Imperial. We are proud of being a truly inclusive organisation.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, nationalities, disabilities, sexual orientation, religions, or beliefs and of neuro divergence. We give fair and equal consideration to all our applicants.
We welcome talented people with stories to tell, who can bring fresh thinking, new ideas and different experiences to our business and believe in enabling every person to succeed; to deliver their best performance and realise their full potential.
We understand that these are the things that make you ‘you’ and if you join us, we’ll support you in being able and confident to share your whole self with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click here email@example.com to let us know if we can provide support in helping you complete an application and/or attend an interview.
Don’t talk yourself out of applying.
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.