Department: Product Integrity & Compliance
City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03460
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
The role is responsible to draft the quality requirements within the NGP QMS and to align them with relevant stakeholders, in order to standardize process and product quality control at our manufacturing and central sites. Works closely with central stakeholders and factories in order to support in the delivery of pragmatic solutions and continuous improvement. Undertakes knowledge sharing and training to ensure consistency of knowledge across sites, particularly with regards to quality standards and quality monitoring. Supports factory in RCA / CAPAs in order to resolve quality issues.
- Development & documentation of scientifically substantiated process and product quality criteria (IQC, IPQC, OQC) for components, semi-finished and finished goods for all products categories (EVP, HT, OND), governed the global NGP QMS
- On time delivery of the correct documentation for the product & process quality framework to sites
- Implementation & governance of quality requirements, to ensure monitoring and managing of quality on a day-to-day in all producing and central sites
- Data analysis to identify/initiate improvements across the relevant sites and stakeholders
- Implement the agreed methods and equipment for measuring product quality in all producing sites
- Ensuring global consistency of quality by initiating QA lab cross checks and giving feedback to sites & central functions on actions/requirements
- Support into quality risk evaluation for innovation projects to ensure mitigation of risks
- Execute training to ensure consistent implementation of the NGP QMS
- Release Design- and Qualification Runs and Zero Productions for all production sites
- Point of contact for manufacturing site in relation to such things as resolving quality issues (RCA/CAPA), ideas for continuous improvement and general quality questions
- Suggesting optimized ways of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing non-conformities towards the global QMS & quality incidents
- Support Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Monitor and analyse consumer complaint data
- Support NGP Research & Development in method development and validation activities
- Maintain the documentation of the global NGP QMS
Skills & Experience
- Master degree in (applied) sciences or equivalent due to experience
- Quality management and manufacturing knowledge and expertise (techniques, tools, products, process and quality control)
- Good awareness of tools and systems to identify the critical product, process and control gaps
- Excellent analytical skills with statistical background and ability to practically interpret information and apply findings
- Very good communication skills across different organisational levels
- Very good English language in verbal and written
- Inter cultural awareness
- Pro-active, motivated
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Conceptual and creative way of working
- Out of the box thinking
- Flexible, willingness to travel
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.