City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: REF580M
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
Warsaw, Krakow or other location depending on a suitable applicant.
- The Risk Specialist is responsible for supporting the Risk Manager in the generation and consistent implementation of ESG & risk policies and processes across the function or their relevant workstream, such that IMB delivers its strategy and obligations, whilst managing and reducing exposure to risk and improving resilience of the supply base
- Deliver data-driven reporting that communicates and informs procurement and business teams on progress & initiatives e.g. risk mitigation programs
- Research industry benchmarks and best practices to incorporate into process and policy decisions
- Provide support and information to category and regional teams to assist them in following risk management processes & policies
- Deliver reports, as required by the Risk Manager and the wider function, on process compliance and risk performance
- Develop relationships with category and market teams to provide proactive support and seek feedback on process usability and effectiveness of risk related strategies and actions deployed
- Proactively escalate any potential areas of risk or concern as discovered through interactions with the wider Procurement community
- Assist in the definition and delivery of risk training to stakeholders and the Procurement function
- Working with the owners of various risk tools, develop needed reports from those tools to assist the supplier management and risk team with the correct information.
- Help to develop the reporting structure in the new Risk Platform.
- Analyse data from reports to support the team’s early recognition of issues.
- Look for emerging risks from within our sphere of visibility.
- Experience in data management and analysis
- Experience in creating concise reports to meet stakeholder needs
- Experience in planning, organizing and managing multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong numerical, financial and data analysis skills
- Strong database and data manipulation abilities
- Strong English language skills – written and verbal
- Adapt at working in both team environment and solo
- Microsoft Office abilities (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Adapt at dealing with stakeholders on varied levels
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.