City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03358
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
Inhouse Management Consultant will be part of the Strategic Initiatives Team and focused on solving critical strategic matters and business issues with and aim to advise Global Supply Chain leadership team on strategic choices (strategy, network, process or organizational topics).
The role holder, working with senior client and cross-functional stakeholders will lead initiatives on a global, regional or cluster level, analyse and solve problems (hands on) and finally recommend actions to the various leadership levels including GSC leadership team and/or cluster/regional leadership teams. The role ensures active, end-to-end impact on an initiative from scoping via data collection, modelling and insight generation down to final recommendations.
- Lead and deliver strategic optimization initiatives in various areas of Global Supply Chain (Sourcing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Product Realisation)
- Ensure and conduct relevant data collection and validation
- Conduct necessary analyses leading into strategically relevant insights
- Based on the outcome of conducted analyses develop recommendations for Global Supply Chain Leadership Team and/or Cluster/Regional Leadership Teams.
- Reporting and delivering the result presentations to Global Supply Chain Leadership Team and/or Cluster/Regional Leadership Teams with a cohesive story.
- With a minimal guidance develops and executes strategic business projects, methodologies and responses to critical performance challenges, including projects in the areas Operations, Supply Chain, Route to Market, etc.
- Collaborate with leaders across functions in visioning the future scenarios that help to answer strategic supply chain questions in mid-long term.
- Propose variety of creative, out of the box solutions to encountered problems.
- Standardize and improve the way initiatives are led to increase the impact or shorten the lead time.
- Proactively generate relevant fact-based insights leading into supply chain optimization.
- Develop supply chain optimization service offerings in line with the business needs and engage with senior stakeholders offering portfolio of optimization services.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain management consulting (business consultant, business analyst, project lead roles)
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent ability to analyse data and generate data based insights, apply a sound interpretation to findings and conclude.
- Curious, open minded and independent individuals.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, cleanse, organize and analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent practical skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point (or similar) and motivated to continue learning journey in that field of expertise
- Can tell stories in a persuasive, articulate and engaging way, challenging stakeholder perspectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate analysis, insights and project progress. Able to work with management at executive level.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Psychology, Information Management or in a related field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in Supply Chain network design network optimization and modelling (preferably using Llamasoft/ Supply Chain Guru)
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects (minimum three significant initiatives on a cluster/ regional level)
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy, Google Data Studio or similar
- Proven track of records in using problem solving methodologies, DMAIC, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.
- Broad understanding of global supply chain processes
- Additional languages would be beneficial (German, Polish)
- MBA degree
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more. After completing the probation period we are happy to offer our employees the hybrid work model.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.