Department: Supply Chain
City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE02575
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
We have an exciting opportunity for Global Supply Chain Financial Analyst to join our international team. This is a full-time, opportunity where chosen candidates will be able to connect in the newly created Warsaw site with colleagues from various teams (Supply Chain, HR, Finance).
Number of vacancies: 2
The chosen individuals will be working closely with the Finance teams in different entities across the Group to build the forecast and provide insightful analysis.
Position holder will be working closely with the departmental leads in different locations in addition to providing transparency to the Group through various reporting systems
- Actively driving analysis and insights to ensure that the GSC Finance Organization proactively captures business opportunities / risks on time and accurately
- Collection and consolidation of the forecasts for respective area of responsibility
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Cost estimations for new projects
- Continuous improvement of planning and reporting
- Participation in projects
- Support respective Head of Finance in driving standardization and providing transparency
- Relevant experience working in the Supply Chain / Logistics area as a Finance Analyst/Specialist/Controller or similar position
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in written)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other related field
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to deal with a large amount of complex data and provision of insightful analysis that can be understood by different stakeholders
- Self-Starter-Proactive searching and recommending improvement opportunities
- Very good communication skills with and confident to apply these in the different levels of the organization
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.