Department: Manufacturing Operations
City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE02980
Our new Global Supply Chain Hub in the heart of Warsaw is growing. Here, end-to-end planning is everything and every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop. There’s no better time to join us, influence processes and be a part of our joined success from the beginning. Meet us and see how your particular skills, experience and perspective are especially valuable in our team. And believe us when we say, now is your time to shape the future of supply chain at Imperial – for you and for us.
If you want to achieve your full potential, you'll want to join a truly global organization. We're a global FMCG, the fourth largest in our industry sector - and that's how we like it. We're proud to be a challenger that has the ability to be more agile. We adapt and respond to our consumer needs and market trends, with the ability to develop more innovative solutions than our larger competitors, at pace. Our city centre offices may be in Warsaw, but you'll feel connected to and work with colleagues all over the world. We're made up of over 26,000 employees across 120 countries. This gives us the confidence to be authentic and inclusive in every situation, which fuels our ability to collaborate with purpose. When we speak up, we know our opinions are valued and this inspires true belief in what we do: overcoming challenges and building a future where the consumer is at the centre of everything we do. And if that's not enough, we've been awarded Top Employer recognition in Europe, and Poland specifically, for the fifth year running!
As a Senior Supply Chain Planner within Imperial Brands’ global supply chain hub, you will be a competent and reliable partner for our factories and markets (clusters), responsible for ensuring continuous market supply for the defined specific area. You will satisfy customer demand, while considering factors of time, location, quality, quantity, and cost efficiency.
You would report to E2E Planning Team Manager, responsible for one of key areas - DRP&Inventory, Operations Planning or Materials Planning. This role is highly operational and will require high level of analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to drive collaboration across many supply chain and planning functions.
- Share best practice and advice to the colleagues in the professional area and serve as a coach and mentor both internally and externally
- Plan and coordinate distribution and production requirements for one of the areas, depending on the role: Material Planning, Operations Planning, DRP & Inventory Management.
- Drive collaboration with materials suppliers, manufacturing plants and cluster teams with diverse international and professional background,
- Balance supply and demand in assigned part of Imperial Brands network, proactively identifying shortages/unbalances situations, and initiating corrective actions,
- Following product lifecycle processes including Phase in-Phase out, new product launches and network planning changes to maximize availability and prevent obsolescence,
- Take active part in E2E Supply Chain Hub creation and drive value with continuous improvement of current and new processes.
Skills & Experience
- University degree (BA or MA), preferably linked to Supply Chain, Business, or technical major,
- Min. 4 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning Execution, Supply Network Planning, Distribution Requirement Planning.
- Language skills: Excellent verbal and written English as English is our business language. As we are a global business, any additional languages such as Spanish, German, French, Polish etc would be highly beneficial.
- Great analytical and digital skills and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with diverse stakeholders and teammates with multicultural background.
New team. New opportunities in the heart of Warsaw
Challengers. Forward-thinkers. Collaborators - there is no better time to join our Global Supply Chain team! We've just opened a new Global Supply Chain Hub in the heart of Warsaw. It’s our new Centre of Excellence. As such, you'll feel connected to and work with colleagues all over the world. Here, end-to-end planning and our consumers are at the forefront of what we do. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop. New ideas rule the day. You won’t be joining a function where you follow existing processes and solutions, we’re developing our ways of working and solutions right now and you can have a direct impact on these from day one! Here, you can truly shape the future of supply and your career.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.