City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03176
We're a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As we embrace a new era of growth, we’re transforming. Our consumers will be at the centre of everything we do and our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by our award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
Global Supply Chain
We’ve opened a new hub in the heart of Warsaw. As a Centre of Excellence, our ultra-modern offices will be home to Global Supply Chain professionals with a wide range of skillsets, experiences, and backgrounds. You may be based in our city centre office but you’ll feel connected to and work with colleagues across the world. Our mission is to revolutionise our end-to-end global supply operation through more agile decision making. Greater professional freedoms. And the technological power to make good performance great. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop.
The main responsibilities of The Export Operation Coordinator are to be a competent and reliable partner for our export markets who is ensuring continuous supply for the defined specific area and
satisfing the customer demand timely at the right place, in the right quality and quantity as well as at the most efficient cost.
Cluster, Market & Customer Management
- Builds expertise and understanding for the assigned cluster, markets & customers about trends, legal changes, customs requirements for export and all market relevant specifics.
- Understanding and follow-up concerning portfolio in terms of plans and projects, current nd future/ active vs. inactive RSKU’s, local codes and ITP codes, pricing as well as MPS and the respective internal processes.
- Phase in / phase out of products: Follow-up of development regarding product launches and changes.
- Developing expertise about excise duty.
- Arranging for regular cluster and market meetings to improve customer relationship and gain market insights.
- Ensures timely creation/ update of Masterdata and follow-up of Masterfile Process.
- Sales Forecast Accuracy checks.
- Reviewing monthly forecast update in conjunction with Operations Planning activities
- Ensure proper forecast consumption by the orders.
- Receiving and checking feasibility of orders (also with regards to payment terms and conditions) and order entry
- Commits to volumes and timings towards the customer in the context of Available-toPromise.
- Supervising and coordinating status and fulfilment of production (MPS challenge) as well as order processing (order portfolio follow up) by challenging and collaborating with involved key players, such as internal and external customers and Management groups. Arbitrate and escalate emerging issues appropriately when necessary.
- Releasing orders to despatch locations.
- Active order tracking (order status reporting).
- Demand and supply balance checks: Identifies shortages / unbalanced situations and initiate corrective actions to solve issues
- Reporting and monitoring of market specific stocks in all relevant locations.
- Supervising transports to ensure availability of stocks at the right time at the right place to avoid OOS and shortages.
- Monitoring and challenging of KPIs on a monthly/ weekly basis and initiate corrective actions where appropriate
- Monitoring and challenging provider’s performance.
- Reviewing Network Planning parameters with Operations Planning
Stock Monitoring and Obsolescence Management
- Monitoring proactively market respective stock in all relevant factories and warehouses to avoid over ageing and write offs.
- Creating understanding for impact of projects, launches, etc. on stock and to initiate respective actions in order to prevent obsolescence where possible (joint with Product Change Management)
Skills & Experience
- University master’s degree in Economic/Business/Technical Discipline/Science or Business Administration
- Ability to create short- and long-term measurable plans to allow product supply, ability to assess and synthesise plans and orders to meet customer demand)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to build sustainable relationships towards customers and other related functions
- Can operate effectively in collaborative and directive business environment and able to develop broad, cooperative relationships with a set of diverse stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Very good English skills
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more. After completing the probation period we are happy to offer our employees the hybrid work model.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.