City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE02991
Our new Global Supply Chain Hub in the heart of Warsaw is growing. Here, end-to-end planning is everything and every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop. There’s no better time to join us, influence processes and be a part of our joined success from the beginning. Meet us and see how your particular skills, experience and perspective are especially valuable in our team. And believe us when we say, now is your time to shape the future of supply chain at Imperial – for you and for us.
If you want to achieve your full potential, you'll want to join a truly global organization. We're a global FMCG, the fourth largest in our industry sector - and that's how we like it. We're proud to be a challenger that has the ability to be more agile. We adapt and respond to our consumer needs and market trends, with the ability to develop more innovative solutions than our larger competitors, at pace. Our city centre offices may be in Warsaw, but you'll feel connected to and work with colleagues all over the world. We're made up of over 26,000 employees across 120 countries. This gives us the confidence to be authentic and inclusive in every situation, which fuels our ability to collaborate with purpose. When we speak up, we know our opinions are valued and this inspires true belief in what we do: overcoming challenges and building a future where the consumer is at the centre of everything we do. And if that's not enough, we've been awarded Top Employer recognition in Europe, and Poland specifically, for the fifth year running!
Role of E2E Planning Team Manager is vital part of E2E Planning and reports to one of Heads of departments – DRP&Inventory, Operations Planning or Materials Planning. Person in this position is responsible to ensure high service in Imperial Brands markets, right inventory levels and optimal assets utilization to ensure low impact on total supply chain cost. Depending on the area of responsibility, Team Manager will be working directly with many stakeholders across Global Supply Chain and beyond, focusing mostly on Clusters and Markets teams or Factory teams ensuring seamless supply chain operations delivering high value to end consumers. Key focus of the role is the optimisation of demand coverage and stock levels to maintain world class market supply performance and drive continuous improvements in supply chain planning. As a Team Leader, person is responsible to guide and coach the team, cocreating the best environment to develop its’ talents.
- Responsible for team management, which consists of planners responsible for respective area of business. Motivating the team, providing regular feedback and coaching.
- Ensuring markets’ supply by monitoring and mitigating potential supply risks in respective area of planning,
- Overseeing creation, reviews and adjustment of operational and tactical distribution plans/production schedules, act as a team advisor and escalate in case of severe service/inventory risks
- Managing relations with key business partners on Cluster/Factory/Central functions side, by ensuring timely feedback and regular, structured communication.
- Increasing customer centric approach inside and outside the team, tracking service and inventory KPIs for respective business area.
- Providing to E2E management analysis for last closed sales periods and monitoring future availability outlooks, including building comprehensive mitigation plans in case of service risk and identifying risks and opportunities for improvements and efficiencies increase.
- Take active part in E2E Supply Chain Hub creation and drive value with continuous improvement of current and new processes.
Skills & Experience
- University degree (BA or MA), preferably linked to Supply Chain, Business, or technical major.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably planning related in FMCG industry.
- Excellent leadership and team managing skills, proven by experience in leading teams in corporate environment (1 year+).
- Excellent knowledge of E2E supply chain business processes, with exposure to markets and production sides.
- Successful track record of managing projects and achieving results in line with strategic direction.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in highly ambiguous environments with ever-changing priorities.
- Language skills: Excellent verbal and written English as English is our business language. As we are a global business, any additional languages such as Spanish, German, French, Polish etc would be highly beneficial.
New team. New opportunities in the heart of Warsaw
Challengers. Forward-thinkers. Collaborators - there is no better time to join our Global Supply Chain team! We've just opened a new Global Supply Chain Hub in the heart of Warsaw. It’s our new Centre of Excellence. As such, you'll feel connected to and work with colleagues all over the world. Here, end-to-end planning and our consumers are at the forefront of what we do. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop. New ideas rule the day. You won’t be joining a function where you follow existing processes and solutions, we’re developing our ways of working and solutions right now and you can have a direct impact on these from day one! Here, you can truly shape the future of supply and your career.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.