Department: Manufacturing Operations
City: Warsaw, PL
Employer reference: NE03000
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
As a E2E Planner within Imperial Brands’ Global Supply Chain hub, you would be at the center of end to end planning process. You’ll be a competent and reliable partner for our factories and/or markets (clusters). A specific key focus will be to ensure high product availability in Imperial Brands markets, accurate inventory levels and optimal assets utilization to ensure low impact on total supply chain cost. You would report to E2E Planning Team Manager, responsible for one of key areas - DRP&Inventory, Operations Planning or Materials Planning. This role is highly operational and will require high level of analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to drive collaboration across many supply chain and planning functions.
- Plan and coordinate distribution and production requirements for one of the areas, depending on the role: Material Planning, Operations Planning, DRP & Inventory Management.
- Drive collaboration with materials suppliers, manufacturing plants and cluster teams with diverse international and professional background,
- Balance supply and demand in assigned part of Imperial Brands network, proactively identifying shortages/unbalances situations, and initiating corrective actions,
- Following product lifecycle processes including Phase in-Phase out, new product launches and network planning changes to maximize availability and prevent obsolescence,
- Take active part in E2E Supply Chain Hub creation and drive value with continuous improvement of current and new processes.
Skills & Experience
- University degree (BA or MA), preferably linked to Supply Chain, Business, or technical major,
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning Execution, Supply Network Planning, Distribution Requirement Planning.
- Language skills: Excellent verbal and written English as English is our business language. As we are a global business, any additional languages such as Spanish, German, French, Polish etc would be highly beneficial.
- Great analytical and digital skills and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with diverse stakeholders and teammates with multicultural background.
- Willingness to learn and discover new solutions, passion for driving improvements.
New team. New opportunities in the heart of Warsaw
Challengers. Forward-thinkers. Collaborators - there is no better time to join our Global Supply Chain team! We've just opened a new Global Supply Chain Hub in the heart of Warsaw. It’s our new Centre of Excellence. As such, you'll feel connected to and work with colleagues all over the world. Here, end-to-end planning and our consumers are at the forefront of what we do. Every day is an opportunity to make your mark and develop. New ideas rule the day. You won’t be joining a function where you follow existing processes and solutions, we’re developing our ways of working and solutions right now and you can have a direct impact on these from day one! Here, you can truly shape the future of supply and your career.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone belongs in Imperial. We are proud of being a truly inclusive organisation.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, nationalities, disabilities, sexual orientation, religions, or beliefs and of neuro divergence. We give fair and equal consideration to all our applicants.
We welcome talented people with stories to tell, who can bring fresh thinking, new ideas and different experiences to our business and believe in enabling every person to succeed; to deliver their best performance and realise their full potential.
We understand that these are the things that make you ‘you’ and if you join us, we’ll support you in being able and confident to share your whole self with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please click here email@example.com to let us know if we can provide support in helping you complete an application and/or attend an interview.
Don’t talk yourself out of applying.
Can't find a job for you?
In Global Supply Chain, we'll be recruiting on an ongoing basis from experienced professionals to entry-level talent - with new roles appearing on our careers site when opportunities become available. There are different ways that we can keep in touch - the first is to sign up for our job alerts using the “Notify me of jobs” button and we'll update you when you match to new opportunities available. If you're not ready to join us right away, but still want to remain in touch and register your details, you can "Join our talent community" below.